Articoli pubblicati in riviste scientifiche “peer-reviewed”
- Motz, A., 2021. Security of supply and the energy transition: The households' perspective investigated through a discrete choice model with latent classes. Energy Economics 97, 105179.
- Motz, A., 2021. Consumer acceptance of the energy transition in Switzerland: The role of attitudes explained through a hybrid discrete choice model. Energy Policy 151, 112152.
- Galletta, S., Jametti, M. and Redonda, A., 2015. Highway to Economic Growth? Competition in Public Works Tenders in the Democratic Republic of Congo. South African Journal of Economics, 83(2), pp.240-252.
- Galletta, S. and Jametti, M., 2015. How to tame two Leviathans? Revisiting the effect of direct democracy on local public expenditure in a federation. European Journal of Political Economy, 39, pp.82-93.
- Jametti, M. and Joanis, M., 2015. Electoral Competition as a Determinant of Fiscal Decentralisation. Fiscal Studies.
- Brülhart M., Parchet R., 2014. Alleged Tax Competition: The Mysterious Death of Bequest Taxes in Switzerland, Journal of Public Economics, 111:63-78.
- Jametti, M. and Joanis, M., 2014. Elections and de facto Expenditure Decentralization in Canada. CIRANO-Scientific Publications 2014s-28.
- Jametti, M., 2014. Tax Competition and Direct Democracy in Local Public Finance-Empirical Work on Switzerland. DICE Report, 12(1), p.12.
Capitoli di libri
- Motz, A., (2021): "End-user price liberalization versus regulation. Lessons from advanced markets", in: Ascari, S., Motz, A., Makholm, J,m Petrovich, B., Correlje, A. (2021): "Natural gas price control - Theoretical issues and world case studies", European University Institute, ISBN: 978-92-9084-985-8
- Baruffini M., Motz A., Mini V. (2014): “Competitiveness and Labour Market Impacts of Renewable Energy in Switzerland”, in Christa Larsen, Sigrid Rand, Alfons Schmid, Rolf Keil (Eds.): “Sustainable Economy and Sustainable Employment, Approaches to Measuring Sustainability in Regional and Local Labour Market Monitoring”, Rainer Hampp Verlag, München, u. Mering, 2014.